Friday, April 11, 2008

Drawn as I am to my ethereal heights
My depths of earthly desires go deeper still
For it is this connect with my mother
That supported me like no other
Grasping me in her embrace causing my heart to spill
What of this confounding darkness and desire
The free will to choose my own destruction
This flesh is weak and its lures many
Even pain finds a place in this construction
I yearn for resonance in the pits of my soul
I seek without to make me whole
I learn to encompass my new found expanse
Only to feel more deeply than ever
The peaks and troughs of every new role
Am I the birthing of a new dawn?
Or the death of another day?
Am I the peak, am I the snow
Am I the weak, the poor, the slow?
Am I that cow that withers the heat
Or the wind that causes to blow?

Boo. Who am I?

No comments: